Saturday, February 21, 2009

This could take a while....

Oh so... it has been a while since I have posted and A TON has happened... I don't even know where to start really so I guess I will just "wing it."

I Ftd the turbo fiddy again, taking 3rd for $2,200 on the 13th. That felt pretty good because I felt like I was on track making some good FTs. I don't have the screenshot for it because I am currently at the beach on my laptop and I made that Ft on my desktop at home.

Since that Ft I decided to go out on my own dime and give it a shot. I was a little skiddish about doing this, mainly because I didn't really know how careful I would be with my BR since I crave playing higher limit mtts and I have taken shots in decent size cash games but I have actually done really well.

I went out on my own on the 15th, I still played the two FTOPS events backed but no dice on those.





The first Sunday of me being on my own I took 58th in the Mulligan for 600ish. Then on the 17th I took 3rd in the $75 23k KO for $3100. On the 18th I had two FTs that were 6th in the $50 1r1a for $1300 and 2nd in the $20r for $2400. The 2nd place finish was pretty lame since I lost to a 4flush on the river which would have put me with 1mil in chips vs his 50k... aka, I win. Oh well though. I am sure that a win is just around the corner.



















Also, I have been playing a semi decent amount of cash lately as well. Usually either to just add a table while there aren't enough mtts running or if I just don't have time to load up a mtt schedule. I am staying at levels that are within my BR though which is amazing. This is the first time I have really played cash with the BR that can actually support me and that makes it so much easier to play with an aggressive style and I believe that is why I have been successful.








I have a screen shot of the graph of a pretty sick 2/4 HU session last night. It was so un and down but I finished way up. We were both really aggro so there were a lot of chips being pushed around.

No comments: