Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Still running bad but making money atleast.

The turbo fiddy kind of kicked off a mini winning streak. I am still currently running like shit in key spots but atleast I am starting to get deep and I added another FT.

For starters though, I ran deep in the $256 FTOPS #8 KO event. I finished 51st for like $1600ish and I had 12 KOs for a total of $480. I really thought I had a shot in this, I played so flawless the whole time until I ran my JJ into Phildos 55 XX5XX obv, gg me.

This was my first $109 FT... I had had two FTs in the $55 1r1a but as a $109 this is the first time.

I came into the FT 2nd in chips and soon doubled to CL.

Adam was there as well, he caught me a couple times but nothing too bad.
I honestly was a little worried coming into the same FT with him though considering he knows my game as well as I do...but at the same time I know his.

When we got to 3 handed play it was ridic... ThatsSoRaven was down to like 3 BBs and got a CDU from tooz. Then Raven doubled through me, A10 losing to KQ on a xxxxk board. I win that pot I am almost even stacks HU but oh well. I soon ran my 22 into Ravens 88 and gg me.

Even with my lack of "wins" I am atleast starting to get deep quite a bit lately. I am even hitting some FTs now which is always nice and I well a win coming really soon.

gl to all

-Arson

1 comment:

Keith said...

Congrats on the final table! I was watching, just didn't want to say too much and distract you. Good things are coming!