.......... I haven't been winning. I haven't even been able to hit a FT. I have been running so god awful, ridiculous really. I have lost more 2 and 3 outers than I can count. Two days ago I had a ton of deep runs...10th, 14th, 19th, 33rd, 55th... lost all of them on gay beats. The two worst were the 14th in the $20r when AQ
<66 X6XXX for the CL. I have just straight up been pokers bitch lately.
Well, tonight I got a slight breakthrough... still gay because of A)I still haven't won a mtt in forever and B) the way I lost.
I had a 2:1 CL going into HU... I kept chipping him down and then he would double... chip down... double until I raised it up with 22, he chips and I call... him showing AJ the board comes 44X99 counterfeiting my 2's. ONE TIME HOLD PLEASE. Very next hand I get AK which loses to his 47o hitting a boat... go figure. Whatever though, this FT was MUCH needed. I haven't had any confidence at all lately and this sparked some. Maybe tomorrow I will ship FTOPS 8 and 9. =]
Anyhow, gl all etc etc...
No comments:
Post a Comment