Thursday, January 29, 2009

Been a few days...

Well, it has been a little over a week since I have last updated. Poker has made me it's own personal bitch lately just to be blunt about with and no holding back. I have ran so bad in key spots causing me to bust mid way through mtts or just after the money. I even went on about a one week stretch without a FT which was really messing with me but I fought hard and didn't give up. This resulted in me making 2 FTs in the last couple days.


Okay, this FT was the lamest FT I have ever had. I came into the FT as the chip leader and I was just murdering the field. Once again the key spot curse hammered me into taking a weak 7th place after whiffing a 13 outer for a 650k pot, 88<88>ery well be the worst I have ever ran at a FT in my entire life but oh well, there are and will always be more to come.






Okay, this FT went a little better but was still coolered to go out and still a pretty devastating 3rd because once again, I came into the FT as the chip leader.

I played 100% solid poker through out this entire mtt and continued to do so during FT play... but while 3 handed I raise from the button with QJo, SB folds and the BB flats. QJK flop... I lead, he raises so I 4bet ship... right into 910. Turn and river come bricks and gg me. I will never understand how the people flatting 910 oop can get so lucky but whatever I guess. Like I said, there will be more FTs to come.


No comments: