Tuesday, December 16, 2008

K so I suck at updating...

Well, my plans were to start updating a lot more often BUTTTTT I haven't been, sigh.

This month started off horrible... I couldn't hardly even cash muchless hit a FT or win anything.

Well, until tonight.

I went to work earlier, had a rough day so getting home and sitting down was quite nice. Lately I haven started putting in a lot more volume by adding some 45-180 sngs ranging anywhere between $6.50 - $36.00... just looking for volume really. I have enjoyed 9 tabling lately and have showed some decent profit from it.

Anyhow, today, I sat down and starting registering for some tourneys and added in a few 45 mans and 180 mans... I then ended up taking down the $36 180 man for likr $1,782 I think it was... it wasn't much but it still felt pretty good tbh. At that time I was semi deep in the $10 1r1a, $3r and the $27.50 40k as well. Had a huge stack and ran KK into AQ... gg me... guy was an idiot but I won't get into all that.

I soon started screwing up the 3r and the 40k because I was pissed so I sat out and went to go have a cigarette before I completely blew them. Came back... 77 < AJ in the 3r... sighhhhhhhhh oh well.

Continued trying to battle in the 40k... ended up taking 4th for just over 3k. It was crazy because I held onto about 12-15 BBs the whole time and even had less than 10 BBs and some points but I didn't give up and just kept on fighting.

The 7,500 first place would have been quite nice but AK < 77 gg me. sigh.

Well, I need sleep... work tomorrow, sigh.

-Arson

No comments: