Monday, November 24, 2008

Okay so 1 month and 10 FTs later...

Okay so... I have been slacking on the whole blog deal...

I had 5 more FTs last month after the last post I made and then started off this month horribly. I couldn't seem to get anything started at all. Just kind of fluctuated between 400 and 600 profit.

Then like 4 days ago I finally had a break through final tabling the $33 10k taking 3rd for 2200 and then final tabling the $11 5k taking 2nd for 1200 at the same time. Went two days without a cash and then yesterday I took 2nd in the $33 20k for 3k so thing have turned around for the good atleast. Still nowhere near making my Nov goals but atleast I have some decent profit.


Nov Goals
  • 10 final tables
  • Three 1k+ scores
  • One 5k+ score
  • 12k+ profit
  • Top 75 on monthly TLB
  • Top 30 on a weekly TLB
Actual Results to date
  • 5 final tables
  • Three 1k+ scores
  • 0 5k+ scores
  • 6k profit
  • 323 on monthly TLB
  • 0 weekly top 30's

No comments: