Wednesday, October 22, 2008

aslfsdlkfgsfg


BLAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! So fking sick... took 3rd in the $11 5k for $850. I am not saying I am amazing or anything but I was 10 X better than the other two players and I should have easily won this thing. I made on misstep on a guy who reraises me everything with any two cards and so I 4bet him all in with 79 and it just so happened to be the first time he actually had a hand which was AJdd and obv held up... so fking sick.

Whatever though... this makes FT number 7 on the month and still on a good streak and making good profits... but come on PS... give me a win... ONE FKING TIME!!!!!!!

2 comments:

tkdguy2006 said...

hey its jcrouch85...i was wondering if i could get some advice when you get a chance

Anonymous said...

hey its Unearthly from the 11/6max on PS. Just following up on your bankroll offer. You can email me at matt.bong@hotmail.com or search me on PS everyday...lol. Thanks bro.