After that short speech I got my keys and went to McDonalds to let off some steam and eat because I was extremely hungry. When I got back home I registered for the $33 360 max which got 153 entries and I registered for the $33 20k which got 756 entries.
I took a disappointing yet someone refreshing 9th place. It was only for $78 but atleast I made another FT... then it started getting deep in the 20k... How about a double FT on the night? Well... I got it... and I also shipped the whole thing. When we were 3 handed I got really tired and ran out of cigarettes so I asked the other players if they wanted to see numbers. I have a huge CL so they offered me $3,809.80. I instantly agreed because 3rd got 2200ish and 2nd got right at 3k so I was guaranteed 800 over 2nd and 400 less than first. Easy deal imo.
All in all... I totally outplayed everyone from the final 30 players on... murdered them tbh. I played the best game I have ever played in my entire life.


No comments:
Post a Comment