
$10 1r1a was finally somewhat of a success for me. I have always loved this tourney because it is deep stacked. 3k starting stack, 3k rebuy and 4k addon... I play this tourney tonight for $31.00 and too 3rd for a nice $922. I feel that I played really well but when it got really deep into the tourney everytime I picked up a hand... someone got a better one... but I managed to hand in there until I ran AJ into AK... sigh, gg me.
I am now 2 weeks into Oct and I have already met my full month goals of making 4 FTs and having two 1k+ scores... Almost had 3 1k+ scores but oh well... i'll take it.
Halfway in my stats read as such, $6,757 cashed, $5,621 profit with a 495% ROI.
This is definitely my best month ever in poker and I am hoping it continues... =]
gl all
This is my graph of being 2 weeks into Oct.
No comments:
Post a Comment