Well poker hasn't really been treating me well lately but to be completely honest. I can't really blame anyone but myself. in the past couple weeks I have take some horrendous beats and I have also put in quite a lot of hours in at work. So after all of that my mind has worn down a ton. I haven't played my A game at all lately. I thought for a while that I was but I really wasn't.
Today was my first day off 8 straight days of working so I decided to chill out on the couch and watch some t.v. today to just regroup and relax hoping that I would be ready to play tonight.
As of right now I feel really great... I am not setting my goals to win a tourney anymore because it hurts too much when you fail. My goals now are to just play my A game and the wins and scores will follow. Maybe I won't win for another day...week... month... but I will be playing my A game for sure.
Goodluck everyone and congrats Jimmy on your recent success.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment