I got a job working for OfficeMax in early August. I hated it at first but then after about a week I started really enjoying it. I wasn't playing poker for a while and when I did it was just a little here and there but in the last month or so I have started playing a decent amount. September ended with these results for Pokerstars... $2,439 cashed, $871 profit, 56% ROI and cashing 15% of the time over 101 MTTs. I had 4 FTs and a win which was pretty nice. Three of the FTs were weak but they still felt pretty decent after waiting so long.
Oct results so far are these... $1342cashed, $1,076 profit, __ ROI and cashing 27% of the time over 11 mtts.
Here are some FT screen shots from last month and this month. from last month and this month.




No comments:
Post a Comment