Okay, so a lot has been going on lately... well kind of.
I recently joined a site called www.partimepoker.com... Which it was called NeverBeg. The site seems to have a ton of potential. I am really excited to get really into it but it is a tough grind to become established on the site. I visited the site a long time ago but I didn't stay on it very long as I saw it was mostly tiny stakes and I wasn't interested but boy was I wrong... When I got on there and really really looked at everything... There are people who are being staked 10k+ running BAPs(Buy a piece). As I wish I could open a BAP and have a substantial BR to work with it just isn't possible with me being a new member because people could still see me as a roll risk which I totally understand and I don't blame them at all. I got a $5.50 stake for a $5 mtt on PS today so hopefully I will do great it in and get some Player Points and be able to really start running good stakes and investing good money into the site.
My FTP name is now back to Arsonist88 and no longer 2Quick2FoldObv... I received an e-mail from FTP saying they closed it down... I really don't understand what the issues are with that as long as I am not using both account but its their decision and their policies so I will deal with it.
As of right now I am looking for a good coach and a backer... hopefully I will run across one soon. If I am not able to it may come to the point where I have to give up and start working... sigh. Poker is my dream and it is what I want in life but when you aren't even able to play because you can't afford to it is kind of hard to reach a poker dream.
Sunday, June 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment