Sunday, June 15, 2008

fsdlgjsldkfgsdfg

Okay so... poker has not welcomed me back with open arms... sigh. I ran deep in the 17k and played great only to run my good stack holding QQ into a mid stack holding KK... The very next hand I get QQ again... yay!!! Wait... the SAME guy that had KK... ya, had it again... gg me.

How the hell does that happen? Like, I ran QQ into KK two hands in a row against the same person... Odds please?

Anyhow... I took 70th for $42.75... BLEH

I think the worst part about it is that the guy that got all my chips was 4/20... he busted 16th... UGH COME ON!!! If you are going to take my chips atleast so something good with them... don't donk off a good stack... sigh.

Anyways... I have been thinking a lot and I have a few plans that I want to try out in the near future... gl me.

No comments: