Sunday, May 25, 2008

On my own???

Well... it looks as if I am 100% on my own again... fights with friends cause friendships to come to a hault.

-Sigh, I am 100% on my own again... no one to stand by my side and tell me everything will be alright... keep your head up... believe.
-No one to guide me through my weak points.
-No one to talk to when I am just down and out and need to communicate with the outside world.

Sometimes I just want to give up... give up on poker, friends, relationships.. everything. It seems as if nothing is ever consistent. Poker will never be... I understand that... it is a rollercoaster career but when you start losing friends it starts getting hard... Friends help you through the tough times... they help you keep your head up... I don't have that anymore and I don't know what I am supposed to do. Am I supposed to just shake it off and continue on? Is it really that easy??

I felt like I had the world... now I hold nothing...

gl me

No comments: