Monday, May 5, 2008

This is how I run in poker...

I haven't been able to win a race... EVER... but how come people can 2 out and 3 out me ALL the time and when people make bad calls they ALWAYS get rewarded?

From good stack to SHIT with the best hand EVERY time...

One


Two


Three

No matter how good I play... I never seem to win... no matter what.

These beats hurt even worse because before Blake left... when I took a bad beat he always encouraged me and talked me out of my funk... now he is in the Army so now I just sit here and it all just bubbles up inside of me... I can't talk to Rexy about it because she isn't home... Jimmy isn't online and Ice just isn't good to talk to about this stuff because all he talks about is how bad he needs to win something because his 3.5k in cashes lately just isn't enough and all that just pisses me off more...

I mean, with all of this going on it really really makes me question if I will ever do anything in this game... I mean, I want to more in this world but it seems like I just can't... like I never will... like all I will ever do is lose.

This game isn't about the money to me... yeah, the money is nice... but I just want to win... I am the type of person that HATES failure and I feel like I am failing and it crushes me... I just need a win... something... something to get my confidence back... something to end this feeling and all the bullshit... but will it ever come... I believe???

No comments: