Monday, May 5, 2008

Sunday comes to an end...

As Sunday came to an end... all I have to say is mbsfn....
It kills me to watch someone take down 130k when I can't even cash. I mean, good for them and I am happy for them but I mean... I want to win 130k... ha

The day showed nothing at all for me... I didn't play a whole lot today though and I am going to start cutting back until I get a good score.

The Sunday Night HORSE event was just standard play the whole time basically... not a whole lot of action going on. The Omaholic was the chip leader coming into the FT and never let go of it until the final 3 where he was knocked out. Jaypahhee had the chip lead HU but lost a few key pots to eagle1829 who then took it all the way for the win.





I wasn't able to watch the Sunday Brawl because I was getting some much needed sleep. I am not familiar with any of the names there were at the FT though... but congrats to everyone etc etc smd. (Felt like Rexy saying that... weird.)









The Sunday Mulligan I was also not able to watch most of it. When I checked in on it the action was 4 handed with Comandr_Cool with an overwhelming chip lead. FU_15 was knocked out holding AX in the BB vs Comandr's QQ.... Three way chips were going back and forth but Comandr never let go of his chip lead until he doubled colenel decker. Comandr was holding 10J and on a J high flop and colenel had J8 for 2 pair... DayDough was soon koncked out and HU began where comandr was never able to regain the chip lead and fell short of the win but obv still a great finish.


And finally.... the 750k.... The 750k actually wasn't able to reach the guarantee tonight which to be honest doesn't really surprise me... FTP has been having a lot of issues with their tourneys not reaching the guarantee. I guess perhaps it could be people hitting the live scene more etc etc and I seriously doubt FTP is worried at all... im sure they have the money to cover it... Anyhow.. There were a lot of chips traded back and forth... UGH at TheAsianVampire... I dislike him because he donked Rexy out of a tourney not too long ago but he played alright I guess... He was the short stack with 14 left but he mananged to battle his way up to making the FT with a few doubles... Early on in the FT "IKeepYouHonest" tried to keep Asian honest by trying to resteal with 106hh but ran it right into Asians AKdd which held. The action was very fast and as they reached 3 handed Asian was actually the chip leader and "billytk01" was the short stack... Billy managed to double through Asian which then put Billy as CL and Asian as a short stack... After than Asian was knocked out fairly quickly and the HU match was even quicker with "billytk01" coming out as the victor... congrats to all except Asian.





P.S. - HAPPY BIRTHDAY REXYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday.. maybe I will win a tourney for your birthday present, hmmm.... *sings* Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to you... Happy birthday to the Rex Effect... Happy birthday to you... etc etc.

No comments: