Well today Rexy got bored with it only being her birthday so she decided to play some poker and get a final table...She was totally owning this tourney from the get go. She always had a stack and was always a threat as always. When she reached the FT pretty much all the stacks were small except for the HUGE stacked CL. She wasn't really getting any cards the whole time until he picked up 77 on the button... shoveaments... right into the SB AA.... sigh... gg Rexy. Made me proud yet again.
And Ice... Sigh, I don't even know what to say about him... he went from nothing to getting deep scores in so many things lately... He is on a hot run for sure. He was an avg stack most way through the tourney and when there were 15 left he was 14/15 until one key hand came up... A 3 way all in and Ice had QQ vs AK vs KQ and he held up and took down an enormous pot putting him 2/14 and there was not stopping him after that... The final table was sick and super fast... people were getting knocked out hand after hand. When it got to 3 handed the action slowed down a little bit but Ice ended up running his 44 into AK and he couldn't hold up this time but congrats on another amazing run... tons more coming for sure.As for me... today was sick as usual as you saw from the last blog post... ya, pretty disgusting but oh well... I have a fresh mind right now and I am ready to get my break through... :)
I believe??? Yeah, I actually do.
No comments:
Post a Comment