Well, I haven't played many tourneys since my past two good finishes but ive been playing a lot of cash games... My BR is now sitting at a nice $1,100. Ive made 1k in the past 4 days.
I plan on hitting a lot of tourneys tomorrow though, hopefully I will keep running good and be able to come off with a good finish.
Yesterday I was playing Dag Martin Mikkelson at 5/10 HU limit and I took about $100 off him and he left. It was an honor to play with him but it felt even better than I was able to take him down.
I haven't been put in any situation where I am going downhill and I plan to keep playing a lot until I see a downswing coming. If I do see a downswing coming then I will try and take a few days off and gather myself to go back on a winning streak.
Friday, January 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment