Saturday, February 2, 2008

Jimmythehat19/Arsonist88 challenge

Okay, Jimmy and I have decided we are going to have a challenge this month.

It isn't for me to try and beat him or anything like that because I already know he will murder me in this... It is actually more about me making sure he reaches his goal in how many mtts he wants to play in the month of Feb.

We made up our own point system since I play lower limits and we can't base it off points or profit.

Cash - 1 pt
Final 3 tables-2 pts
Final 2 tables-3 pts
Final Table-5 pts
Win-10 pts

You can only finish in one category of points for each cash.

Ex: If someone wins a tourney they only get 10 pts... They don't get the other points for a cash, 3 table, 2 table or FT.

At the end of the month the person with the most points get a $26 tourney on the person who loses. Obviously I will be giving Jimmy $26 but its alright... It will be worth it to see him finally stick to his goals on how many mtts he wants to run and see him become and even better and more dominate player in the poker world.


As of right now I have 0 pts... Yikes, haven't played any mtts this month yet but I should be starting tonight when get off work.

Jimmy already has 4 obviously. He had 2 regular cashes and a final 3 table cash.

Arsonist88 - 1 pts
Jimmythehat19 - 9 pts.

No comments: