Okay so... I just just finished up a $0.10 tourney on stars... Got knocked out by a total idiot.
The very first I hand I get I have A 10 heart heart... I bump it up 3X and get two callers... The flop comes K Q J so I flopped the nuts... The first better bet out 200 and other guy calls... I shove because I know I will get called and I did... I ended up trippling up to start out. Well a few hands later I got 10 10 and bumped it up pre with one caller. 6 high flop so I bet out, he calls... J on turn I still bet out and he calls... 10 river and I bet out and he folds. At this point I have a good stack. The tourney is turbo though so I went card dead for a little bit and dropped down a little... Stole one or two blinds on the way. Then I pick up AQ club club... one guy limped and I bump it up like 3.5X and he calls... Flop comes A 8 x I bet he calls... turn was a blank I bet he calls... this point I have like 2300 chips left and a 7 or 8k pot so I just push... he turns over A 8 for two pair. Will people EVER learn what a bad preflop hand is? Honestly, A8o?
Anyways....
I have been doing a lot of thinking and I am going to load up money of FTP this weekend. I am still going to play freerolls for the practice and well they are free so why not?
I am going to use very good bankroll management this time. I have always been bad at that... Even been known to enter a 69+6 tourney with only an $80 Br... yeah, that isn't just just FYI. I am going to limit myself to how big I can play. I can only use 5% of my br to enter SNGs and only %2 to enter tourneys. If I want to play the 24+2's I am going to have to earn a token and I will also be playing sat SNGs to get into the Midnight Madness and the Daily Doubles as well.
After my BR is a little more cushioned then I will move back up to playing more of my 24+2's, 50+5's, 69+6's and such. I think I am going to wait a while before I get back into the 100+9 buy ins and the 150+13... yikes. I will be trying to SAT into the 60k and 55k though when my BR can afford it. Well, I guess this is all for now. I have a freeroll opening up in 8 minutes so hopefully I will do good in that. I just think it would be nice to FT a big field again... been a while.
Things are starting to come together... just wait, you'll see.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment