Friday, October 26, 2007

Gave up on the ferguson.... kind of.

Well, I decided that I am not quite patient enough to wait for the hit in a freeroll, haha. I loaded up $60 bucks today and I am going to stay very strictly to my BR management plan which I will list below this post.

I have played two $1 SNGs just to get the feel back and I finished 7th in the first one... My AQ hit a board of J 5 Q and I ran into 55. That is poker though so I went outside... smoked a cigarette and came back in to play.

When I came back in I played another $1 9 man and I took 2nd for $2.70. HU first hand I ran my A10 into 10 10.

Anyways... I am going to list my goals for Nov. They are small goals but might be hard starting with such a small BR.

NOVEMBER GOALS

*Stick to BR management plans.
*Graduate back to $24+2's
*Total of $1,500 in earning.
*Be in top 65 of NC on P5s leaderboard.
*Profit $500 in cash games.
*3 Fts
*1 Top 3
*1 Win
*Cash in 35-40% of my MTTs
*Play 80-100 MTTs
*See 15,000 cash hands
*Make the iron man freeroll.
*Take time off if in a draught.

Okay well... I might not reach them all but I sure will try. :)

Here's my BR management plan:


$50 BR

SNGs = $2.50
MTTs = $1.00



$100 BR

SNGs = $5.00
MTTs = $2.00



$150 BR

SNGs = $7.50
MTTs = $3.00



$200 BR

SNGs = $10.00
MTTs = $4.00



$250 BR

SNGs = 12.50
MTTs = 5.00



$300 BR

SNGs = $15.00
MTTs = $6.00




$350 BR

SNGs = $17.50
MTTs = $ 7.00



$400 BR

SNGs = 20.00
MTTs = 8.00



$450 BR

SNGs = $22.50
MTTs = $9.00



$500 BR

SNGs = $25.00
MTT = $10.00



$550 BR

SNGs = $27.50
MTTs = $11.00



$600 BR

SNGs = $30.00
MTTs = $12.00



$650 BR

SNGs = $32.50
MTTs = $13.00



$700 BR

SNGs = $35.00
MTTs = $14.00



$750 BR

SNGs = $37.50
MTTs = $15.00



$800 BR

SNGs = $40.00
MTTs = $16.00



$850 BR

SNGs = $42.50
MTTs = $17.00



$900 BR

SNGs = $45.00
MTTs = $18.00



$950 BR

SNGs = $47.50
MTTs = $19.00



$1000 BR

SNGs = $50.00
MTTs = $20.00



$1050 BR

SNGs = $52.50
MTTs = $21.00



$1100 BR

SNGs = $55.00
MTTs = $22.00



$1150 BR

SNGs = $57.50
MTTs = $23.00



$1200 BR

SNGs = $60.00
MTTs = $24.00



$1250 BR

SNGs = $62.50
MTTs = $25.00



$1300 BR

SNGs = $65.00
MTTs = $26.00



$1350 BR

SNGs = $67.50
MTTs = $27.00



$1400 BR

SNGs = $70.00
MTTs = $28.00



$1450 BR

SNGs = $72.50
MTTs = $29.00



$1500 BR

SNGs = $75.00
MTTs = $30.00

Well... I guess that is all for now.


I have not failed, ive just found 10,000 ways that won't work- Thomas Edison.

No comments: