Okay I put my BR management to the test tonight... I even played a little lower to start out and get back in a groove.
I played three 9 man turbo SNGs for $1.25 and a $2.25 18 man SNG.
I busted in 7th in the first 9 man. Had AQ and board was J 5 Q and I busted to 55. I then got in another one and placed 2nd and that put me a little in the profit but only by like $0.70 or something like that. I played another 9 man and busted. Shoved pre with AQ and ran int QQ...
I then decided to play a $2.25 18 man SNG and I placed 2nd in that for $10.80 which leaves me up about $7.50 on the night... Yes, that isn't much I know but im not expecting to make large profits in a quick period of time but I do know I won't be going busto. I plan to play tomorrow night. Perhaps played a $1 tourney and some more SNGs. My goal is to be up to about $90.00 tomorrow night... I look foward to hitting my $100 mark because then I will be able to play $2 tourneys, weeeeeeeee. haha.
Well, im out for the night. Good luck at the tables all.
Were born broke and we die broke... the rest is just fluctuation.
Friday, October 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment