Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Ugh... I guess the bad streak never ended.

Okay, I was hoping that my bad streak was over... yeah well it isn't.

I came into this new month of October with high hopes and with goals set... Well it is going to be hard to reach those goals without a BR... I think that I am going to lay poker to the side for a couple weeks and go to work with my mom... I can make A LOT of money there meaning I can give myself a big BR to work with.

Okay, so to anyone who followed Arsonist88... I am no longer using that name... I have now switched to Justin Shelton . I wanted a complete change for the new month... new name, new goals... new everything.

Well... today I played in a few tournies... Played in both Daily Doubles. In the DD-B I lost on a bad beat... I was in the BB with AJ. SB raised me and I called... Flopped top two and since I had a small stack I pushed... Got called with AK and he caught runner runner K's for his boat.

In the DD-A I just made a STUPID mistake... I bluffed of a really good chip stack... I knew he was weak but he still made the call and eliminated me right inside the money.

I entered into the 17k 24+2 after that but didn't have a whole lot of luck there either.

Anyways... I will keep posting in here even while I am not playing poker. I hope to be back at the tables within two weeks max. It will be hard to stay away that long but I need a BR and need some time off to get over this bad streak I have been on lately.


Once again I would like to thank JimmyTheHat19 for all the good advice he has given me.

Well this is it for now, good luck at the tables... see you soon.

-Justin.

No comments: