Well, I have been playing in some on the .com and .net Poker after dark and Aussie freerolls lately just to stay in the game but not be so serious about it. I told myself that I wouldn't play another cash tourney until I either FT'd three freerolls or won one of them... well I FTd three of them in a row... I feel good again.. I feel like I can win again. I feel like my draught is finally over. I miss the game and I miss being able to play in my tourneys. I am going to see what I can do and getting back up and going here asap.
Well I hope everyone is running good at the tables... lucky bastards. ;) I wish I could play, haha.
Okay well, besides playing freerolls I watched Jimmy multitable 12 tables today... He is a very good poker player. He had a couple sick beats but that happens to anyone and everyone. Keep your head up Jimmy. :)
Well all, I am going to sit back and study up on my game a little more.
later,
-Justin.
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment