Alrighty wow... sure has been a while eh? Yeah.
Well... I have been doing a lot (brb JJ) of thinking lately. (weeee won with JJ) Anyways, ive been doing a lot of thinking lately... I turned $50 into a lot of money last month... then I went on my loooong draught which I couldn't seem to get out of. I have now decided to try and do the Chris Ferguson challenge. I decided this about 3 nights ago.
http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/chris-ferguson-challenge
I have accounts on FTP, PokerStars, UB, and BoDog and I am going to try and turn absolutely nothing... into something. Im still deciding what goals I want to reach and I don't have any specific plans concrete yet but I am working on that. (brb 66) ugh... lost. Anyhow... currently I am playing on FTP in a freeroll... I am doing alright but these are quite difficult to cash in. 2,700 entrants and 27 payouts. I haven't cashed out in one yet but I am running deep in all of them fishing at about 100th. BoDog I have only played 2 freerolls... Ran deep in both. My account messed up in the first one and I ran JJ into QQ in the second one. Oh well, thats poker. I haven't had much success with UB quite yet but I think I eventually will. Stars on the other hand I am doing quite well with... I played a freeroll 3 nights ago. 4500 entrants and I finished 80th for $0.75... No that isn't much but on stars it kind of is since they have micro tourneys. I took my 0.75... played a 0.25 tourney and didn't cash. But I took the remaining 0.50 that I had and turned that into $2 in another tourney placing 70th out of 3500 I believe it was. I later on played a 0.10 tourney and cashed for 0.20 bringing the BR to $2.10. Later on I took $1 to the 0.01/0.02 NL cash games and made by BR $3.36.
The only thing I am really worried about with succeeding with this idea on FTP is they don't really have any micro cash games or tourneys to try and successfully build and use proper BR management as well, but obviously like I said before I haven't sat down and figured out all the numbers yet. I might bank the money and keep playing freerolls until I reach a certain amount that I am satisfied with to start playing $1 SNGs and $1 tourneys but who knows. (brb... break time on freeroll and time to smoke. :P
And i'm back. Currently ranked 77 out of 161 in the freeroll about 2 hours and 15 minutes into it... Another one is opening up in 5 minutes. How about I win them both... take down $30? That would be a mighty good start but that is quite unlikely.
Well, I guess this is all for right now. I might come back and update after the freerolls are over.
Keep and eye on my blog for updates on my challenge. :)
UPDATE*** UGHHHHHHHHHH Out in 65th of the first freeroll. Lost some chips on someone chasing and I had to build back up... then a guy shoves pre and I call with my AJ and he has A9... obv he flops trips. UGHHHHHHHH I thought I was cashing in that one.
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment