Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Bleh...

Okay well today was another shitty day... Still no freeroll cashes on FTP. I need to hit one of those soon before I go nuts. I placed around 200th in the Razz freeroll and in like 500th in the NL freeroll because of a Bad incident with my KQ vs AK... Flop comes Q x A and turn was a K so that gave us both two pair... I bet he shoves I call... ugh, I can't get the hang of feerolls. It is so hard to put someone on an actual hand because they could have ANYTHING! Oh well though... theres alway the next one.

I did play in a 90 man play money SNGs today just for shits and giggles. They are kind of fun in a way because you can try new things. Anyhow, finished 1st in that easily... At final 4 I had 100k vs 18k vs 8k vs 5k so I was dominate. Ended up taking the two smaller stacks out in one hand and it was me and the now 15k stack battling, he couldn't do much though because I had like 130k.

I also took down an 18 man SNG which makes it easy when you flop the straight flush and get a HUGE pot out of it. :)

Well... enough poker for a change... On November the 1st I am going to the college to get my GED. No I wasn't some highschool dropout or troubled child. I moved to the beach in the middle of my senior year so instead of going through all the ish trying to switch schools I decided to homeschool... Well, yeah... done with that but having problems with my transcripts so I am just going to get my GED. My grandmother told me she would give me $100 if I went so obviously I am going... plus my aunt is giving me $50... Can't be that.

It is now OCT 25th... weeeeeeee only 3 more days until Guitar Hero 3. I am basically pissing all over myself that it is coming out. DragonForce-Through the Fire and the Flames will be on and which I am 100% completely stoked about. I might be away from the tabled for a while starting on the 28th but I know poker will just suck me right back in very shortly.

I think I have decided to make 1k with the Ferguson challenge... I think I am going to play freerolls and hopefully win a couple bucks... if I could win more than $2 that would be great but if I only win $2 I will probably play a $1 tourney and if I lose I will save my $1 and try the freerolling again. If I can build up to about $$25 I will start playing the $1 SNGs and an occasional $2 SNG with a few $3 sats into the Midnight Madness or something of that sort.

I have been really tempted lately to deposit some money on another name and play and just do the Ferguson on another name but I know if I do that I won't be trying to reach my goal as much as I am now.

Well, it is smoke time and I have a couple play chip tourneys coming up soon... hahahahaha.

Im sure I will post again soon.

No comments: