Thursday, September 27, 2007

Still trying to get on the streak.

Well... yesterday didn't go so well... I had entered a few tournaments and just couldn't even seem to cash in them. I would start out doing good and then I would just stop getting cards so I would try and pick up any pot that I possibly could and it just didn't seem to work out. I guess it was just one of those bad days.

Last night one of my good online friends tiltingmyway78 won an entry into the 750k this weekend so I wish him the best of luck in that.

Today I have only play in one tournament... I play in the 24+2 13.5k guarantee... I started out really well... ended up doubling in the first hand with a straight vs A 10 I believe it was. I kept doing good and then as time went by I started seeing my chip stack going down... tried to make a couple of moves but nothing seemed to be working out. I ended up finishing 48th which got me in the money atleast but it still isn't what I wanted... I am going to join the 28k in ten minutes... Hopefully all goes well there.

I would like to thank JimmyTheHat19... I have read his blogs and talked to him a little and he has been a huge inspiration to me.

Well... off to try and get my win.

-Justin.

No comments: