Well, theres been a lot of action on the tables but not a lot on the BR. It is not going down which is a very good thing. It is going up but very slowly. It is a lot harder than I thought trying to gain money at such low limits.
I have played a lot of HU $2 SNGs which I profited from. I also played in a $1.25 90 man SNG earlier and finished 5th for $6.30, cash games have also been fairly nice to me as well. All in all my BR has fluctuated slightly but as of right now my BR is at about $78.00. Less than I thought I would be at right now but it's better than being negative.
I am in a $1.25 90 man SNG right now as well and doing pretty decent in it. Ranked 16th out of the remaining 31. Inv1ctus is also in this tourney which surprised me. Not sure if he is drunk, on a down swing or what.
Well, tomorrow in November 1st. I was really wanting to have a $100 BR to start off the new month. It isn't out of sight yet. All it would take is a couple good runs in a cash game or even a 90 SNG win and I would be right on track.
I have looked over all my goals and I think I set a few too high. Hitting the $1,500 BR mark for one. Yes it is possible BUT I would have to do AMAZING. I would have to hit big in multiple tourneys.
Weeeee... just hit really big with QQ in my SNG and I am now 9th out of the remaining 29.
A short stack called the BB and I bump it up 4x BB. A guy that has me covered shoves. Honestly I thought I was against AA or KK because why risk most of his stack on anything less right? Well, I actually decide to call him after the shortstack called him as well. Short stack turns over 55 and the big stack turns over AQ and QQ held up on an all blank board.
Well back to my goals. It will also be hard for me to move up much on my leaderboard due to playing such low limits. Even if I win a $1 tourney I still only make about 30 points which is decent but won't do a whole lot. I think the main way for me to reach my goals is if I can SAT into a Midnight Madness and hit good in that. Not only would that be a decent amount of point but it would complete some of my goals already such as wanting to have a $1,500 BR.
Update on SNG is I am now 10th out of remaining 24. Inv1ctus is still in ranked 15th. I would like for him and I both to be at the FT... HU would be ever better. :) That would be 2 FTs in 90 man SNGs in one day. Not a BIG deal or anything but pretty cool I think.
Well, I guess I should probably go back to my SNG and concentrate. I need a 1st to get to my $100 BR for Nov.
*update* Brewtuskk is a prick*
*updated again* I didn't even cash in the 90 man. Ugh. I had JJ and was all in vs Chip leaders 10 10 and he rivered his 10 to knock me out. Oh well though, that happens in poker. I can't blame him for his call. He had the chips and a great hand. Happened to get lucky.
Hopefully next time. :)
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment