Okay... it is now 1:20 a.m. so I guess "last night" I played 4 9 man SNGs... I cashed in all four. (3rd, 2nd, 1st, and 3rd) I also played a $3.30 SNGs sat for the Midnight Madness and took first for a seat. I played it that but busted right before the first break. I just really couldn't get anything going.
I have now registered for the $1 Ferguson that starts in 5 minutes. Im really hoping to do good in it so that I can have a decent BR going into November.
The results I am seeing are very small money wise but very big in other ways... Yes, im not winning much at all playing the $1.25 sngs but im still winning. I would rather win small frequently than lose big a couple times and go busto. I still plan on sticking completely to my plan. Im not making much now but its going up and eventually I will him the BR $100 mark where I can then move up limits.
Anyhow, just wanted to update on how things have been going. I will probably edit this after the Ferguson just to let everyone know how I did.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's great that your are trying to make something out of poker but you will find that low limit SnG's and Tourneys will not increase your BR enough to move up to the rebuy levels and comfortably play them.
Have you started looking at cash tables, with bankroll discipline, to make sustainable cash rather putting time in effort into tourneys or SnG's that quite possibly result in finishing on the bubble thus no cash?
Anyway good like mate!!
TiltyCallin from AustPokerBoys.
Actually yes. I know that the low limit SNGs aren't a good way to build a bankroll... right now I am just trying to slowly work my way up.
I also do play in cash games with proper BR management. I play MTTs, SNGs and cash.
Nice results man. I read all your posts and you sound an awful lot like me back when I started my poker blog earlier this year and was frustrated. I think if you stay on the path you are on, you'll get what you want out of poker.
Jimmy
Post a Comment