
Well... I took Friday and Saturday... I didn't play one single hand of poker.
All day Saturday I coached mom and she actually took 17th in the $11 1r1a... She was really stoked... I was devastated...
Anyhow, the two days off made me really hungry to play on Sunday... I was eager to play... more eager than I have ever been.
I woke up early Sunday morning (not normal) and decided I would load up some sunday satties... I ended up playing two satties to play the mill and the second chance... won them both. Good start to the day imo...
As the day went on... couldn't get a whole lot going... lost the mill, AK < QJ... won a sat into the sunday mulligan but busted early as hell... flopped set over set... sighhhhhhhhhh...
BUTTTTTTT, I finally broke the sick sunday run and hit the FT of the $55 1r1a again... only my second time playing that tourney and I have made the FT both times. I came into the FT with a pretty small stack but found some really nice reship spots and hung in there for quite a while... ended up taking 5th when I shoved my 10 BB stack from the SB into the BB who was tight as hell all game... I had 10J, he tank/calls KQo... gg me.
Pretty sick considering I only took 3,900 when winner took 13.5k but I know my score is coming soon... jamot.
gl to all
No comments:
Post a Comment