Tuesday, January 13, 2009

09 is a good year....

K, well it has once again been a while since I have updated... but here is my most recent FT. I took 3rd in the $55 1r1a for $3.7k

Pretty disappointing to get another FT and not be able to close it but at the same time it has taken a lot of weight off my back with finally hitting a good score in something other than the $33s...

I was in for $155 and I was the CL pretty much the whole tourney... it was pretty damn sick tbh. As we started getting deep though I lost a couple pots and it threw me down to about an avg stack but I hung in there to make the FT which was the sickest(time wise) FT ever... the FT took about an hour and a half to play.

Pokerccini was two seats to my right which was good... but at the same time it didn't really matter because I was just trying to avoid him tbh. There was some crazy aggro chick, "Princesa" to my direct right who would let me make a single good move. I couldn't even steal blinds without getting shipped... it was so sick.


Well... tonight was FT 7 for me on the month... 4 on PS and 3 on FTP... total of 4 scores over 1k... one was 3800 and another was 4800 so I am really enjoying 2009... I feel a win coming sooon, need it really...

Well... I am out... gl to all etc etc.

-Arson



2 comments:

adamsapple19 said...

7 FTs this month so far?!?!?!? Whoa THAT must feel nice.... :)

Good job dude you're turning into a full-fledged sicko imo!!

-Adam

Collin said...

nice work. wheres somewhere where i can email you at? or is it posted and i'm just blind?

mau