Sunday, May 11, 2008

Feeling fresh...

Okay so.... I know it has been a few days since I have posted in here considering I usually post daily...

Lately I have actually been out having a life again. I went down to King (my hometown) to see my best friend since 6th grade Andrew.... We had a pretty good time. I only played one mtt in like a 4 day time period or something. It was nice to get away for a while... lately I haven't had any times away... I have been playing/studying 10-14 hours a day... I haven't gotten out and had any fun since my ex and I broke up... I told myself I was just going to go and let myself loose and just forget about everything. That is exactly what I did...

I came back home today and Andrew came back with me... I was going to play the 28k but I just wasn't feeling it and decided to play a couple SNGs... I played a $12 9 man turbo and lost running 10 10 into AQ and J 10... obv A hits river gg me... I got into another SNG and owned it... took 1st for $50... maybe this is a good sign...

I believe?

No comments: