Well here is to a new start....
During this break I took... Ive learned so much and I will be getting back into poker tomorrow starting with the 24k... I feel more refreshed and on my game than I ever have. I believe that this run will be different than all.
I have had this dream to be a poker player for a very long time now but it seems as if something is always in the way... when I had a BR I didn't know about BR management and when I knew about BR management I didn't have a BR so there was always a road block and and something hindering my game from reaching its full 100% potential. This time it is different, I know the game more than I ever have... I feel great... I have a BR and everything seems to be falling into place... The sky is the limit from here...
This is quite a short post but there will be many more to come... I would like to thank Rexy for all of her support today. :) / <3 X 1,000,000,000,000
P.s. Congrats on FT Rexy..
Saturday, April 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment