Saturday, April 26, 2008

First day back...

Well I mean... I didn't have any cashes but I mean... today was a day of getting back into the game.

I ran kinda sorta semi deep in the 24k today but couldn't really get anything going... I played fairly well in the 32k... only problem was every time I built my stack I would lose a big pot when I have a huge lead... Example: KK to 77 and AQ to QJ. If I won both of those or at least one... I would have been golden to take it deep with possibility of a nice FT... I mean, you cant win them all though... Hopefully tomorrow shows up to be a better day... I know that things will be great very soon. :)

Rexy is in 65k so obv gotta watch... Edit later obvs.

*edit*

Well... Rexy took 11th in the 65k... semi sighaments...


She played amazing but got KOed by the vampire donk... but karma came back on him... he was the CL the whole FT and took 3rd on two suckouts back to back... bastard imo.

No comments: