Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Moving on...

I decided that I wanted to give it one last shot at poker...

I loaded up $50 to only 4 table the $6 6 handed turbos for tokens... Ive always been pretty successful with those... but not today... I busted all $50 without even getting 1 token... sigh.

I have decided that I am done with poker. There are so many different and more productive things that I could be doing right now.

I really just need to focus on school and forget about poker all together.

I really thought I could be one of the people to make it but it is time to stop chasing dreams and look at reality. I mean, ever since I really got into poker I have changed... I don't have a life outside of this box with a screen on it... All I do is sit around and play poker... I need to get out and enjoy life while im still young... I don't want to be older and look back on life and see how much time I wasted for nothing.

I have been playing for quite a while and I have nothing to show for it except for hurt, anger and pure frustration.

I will still be writing in this blog because lately it has became a great thing for me... I am able to talk about random things and when I am upset about poker or life in general I write and it seems like everything is fine...

No comments: