Thursday, March 27, 2008

Still in and out...

Okay okay... ugh, I suck... I can't seem to get anymore good cashes... im always running deep but I always tend to find a way to blow it. Oh well...

I have decided to get back on stars again... I need a little bit of change. So far ive liked it... once again I ran deep in a tourney and once again I found a way to blow it...

P.s. Is anyone else dying by you flopping golden and them catching runner runner for a 4 card flush? That has happened to me atleast 5 times in the past 2 days. I had AK on the button... obv raised it up and the BB shoves me... I insta call and he shows 55 with one club... I flop a K... he hits runner runner for a 4 card flush? Fun isn't it? ugh... Lately I have just wanted to give up... but im trying to stay strong and battle through all the bad and get to the good... its gotta come sooner or later... right?

BIG congrats to Rex who FTed the 150k on stars last night and obv had an interview with card player today... (jealous)

Also congrats to Jimmy for his FT yesterday... pretty stoked to see what he has coming for the poker world shortly.

No comments: