Well, I had to work today... Obviously im anxious to get off to play poker. I had to work from 4:30 to close tonight. We close at 10 but then we have to zone the store and what not... Well, I got mom to register me for the Midnight Madness but obviously the store looking like shit so I didn't get out of work until 12:30 so I had to get mom to unregister for me...
When I got home I played one round of Call of Duty and was going to play some poker but the internet went down. Couldn't wait to get off work to play and the of course I lose connection when I get home... oh well, it finally came back up at like 4 am... so here I am...
Today was an alright day all around.. While I was at work mom texted me informing me that she won a $5 9 man sng all by herself. haha.... She then lost her winnings... weeeeeeeee haha...
When the internet finally came back up I played a round of COD4 and then I decided a $6 9 man turbo seemed like a good idea so I hopped in it and I won... Very up and down win for me though... I doubled quick and then ran my AK into AA and was knocked down to 1300 chips.I later doubled and then start building my stack. At HU the guy had a 2.5k lead on me... first hand I have Q4o and he calls BB so I check... Flop came low 4 and he checked and I bet 650 at the 1k pot... He then raised me to 1200 which I didn't believe him but I just flat called... turn was a Qc giving two clubs on the board... He then shoves and I call with two pair and his FD... I hold and gain a massive lead... Next hand I got A3 and he shoves his 2k stack and I call... HE had K6... xKxxA board giving me the win... Pretty nice considering I couldn't see to win any last night... could only finish 2nd and 3rd... oh well... Things are looking good... but I have to go to work from 1:30 to close tomorrow but we close at 9... Prob be home around 12ish...
I can't wait... I am off Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday... 3 days to play poker. Hope I can win good in those 3 days... Ive decided I am going to play a lot of SNGs for profit and then use my profits to try and get back into some kind of tourney groove...
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment