Most of my time was consumed with working, my ps3 and my wii... Which are quite fun may I add.
I played Call of Duty 4 non stop and then I decided that I wanted to load up again. I have actually gotten my mother into playing as well. She loves it. She will come home from work and log on to a SNG. She started out thinking that ANY face card or A was good... I think I have finally broken her from that. She is actually doing quite well... She was won three 9 man sngs. It has actually given her and I a little more quality time which it pretty nice.
I am still unlucky in tourneys... Today I actually played a $5 rebuy, a $5 regular and a $5 45 man. In the $5 rebuy I was running deep with a good stack. About 70 players are left and top 54 get payed. I had AK in EP and I bumped it up... got a reraise so I shoved and got the call... I was up against 67??? Which hit the 6 on the flop and that was it.
In the regular $5 tourney I had 77 and lost to 8 6??? I finished 7th in the $5 45 man on the bubble... I had A9 and shoved all in and got a call from A5 that flopped the 5 and that was it for me.
I am doing really well in SNGs though, I seem to cash way more than half the time and I win quite a few. I still have a 14% ROI according to www.sharkscope.com
I am just going to keep grinding it out in Sngs and play some tourneys as well and try to get back into some kind of a groove and get my big win sometime soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment