Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I know I always use the same, "been so long etc etc" title so I will just move on without that...

Its pretty amusing at exactly how much has happened since I last updated. I don't even know where to start so this will probably be pretty scattered but here we go...

New Zealand was amazzzzzzzzzzzing... tons of poker... got to play my first live major event... APPT Auckland, was a great experience but I busted literally the last hand of day 1, lame. I was going to get a Visa and move back to NZ but things have changed and I decided I would rather just stay in the states and chill for a while.

About a week after I got home from NZ I went to Michigan to stay at my friend DBs house. Was great staying out there for a month or so... Telks was out there as well and we talked a lot about my game and I improved a ton.

Since all this, I had a great Feb. Three 5fig scores for 15k, 10k and 30k... I now have a total of 8 five figure scores. Pretty nice considering 5 of them have came in 2010... things are starting to look up.

I also won a triple crown on p5s in Jan and I did an interview with them that was posted on the front page. Link to interview

Well, its getting pretty late and I am already getting lost on what else to mention due to my long time away from this thing so hopefully I will start updating it more which will make it a bit easier.


EDIT - just went through and read most of my blog posts from the start... if anyone is interested in a good laugh then feel free to take a look... I was fucking ridic, complaining non stop blah blah blah, yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn! Also, my HHs were pathetic and I did nothing but complain about bad beats when I shouldn't of even been in the hand or I just played it like a moron. w/p arsonist88 imo. So glad things are different now.

No comments: