Friday, May 2, 2008

sigh

Well I mean... whilst everyone is hitting FTs and scoring around me... I get this...I mean like... Everyone keeps telling me that it will come... I will win etc etc... Rexy tells me, Jimmy tells me, Ice tells me... It feels good to hear it but it seems like it wont ever come. I can't EVER win that ONE pot that I need to win to get to FT position in a tourney.... This time I ran AK into 10 10... obv 10 10 held... Can't win a race much???? If I would have won that pot im top 5 stacks and I would be right on my way to the FT and possibly get that win that I have needed so bad for so long. But instead I lose the pot and take 51st for $46... $20 profit for 2 1/2 hours of play and keeps me down on the day yet again...

When I lose a tourney on a stupid play or I just play terrible the whole time... tbh, I don't mind losing because I deserve to... but I felt that I played that tourney amazingly... I was making all the right moves as all the right times from beginning to end... It crushes me when I felt I was on top of my game and then I lose to a race...

Lately for some reason its been hard for me to even run deep/cash in anything and that starts effecting you... I keep my head up and I plug at it every day hoping that things will turn around soon.

Tomorrow I am playing the 24k at 2:00, the 32k at 8:00 and the 17k at 1:00 a.m. Maybe tomorrow will be different... maybe things will change... maybe I will finally get that score that I have needed for so long... Only time will tell... I believe?

No comments: