
Okay well, obvsies im still not winning, sigh... but I mean... My friend Dave(Iceberg Slimm1) took 3rd in the 23k KO last night for a cool $2,700 weeeeeeeemanets imo. Hes been grinding out out for a while now and I was just waiting for his first big score. He's a great player but has just been dabbling in the micro buyins because he didn't have a BR. A few weeks back he had a $300+ score and then followed it up with a $200ish score giving him a little room to work with. Since then hes been grinding away... token tiers $10 mtts with good volume and FINALLY it came. He got into the $14+1 token frenzy for a $75 sat token and won. He joined the 23k KO... he likes to play them because one KO and he gets him money back for the satty and then its a freeroll basically. Well he got like 5-6 KOs and then went into the FT as the CL. He played very aggressive and was running over the field at first but hats off to rubbarose who really wouldn't let him after a little while.
Well congrats to you yet again Ice.. Keep it up obvsssssssssss.
*FKING SIGHAMENT OF THE MONTH*
I mean, ive had this happen to me before... only once but it was early in a mtt... but noooooooo, FTP fucked Rexy over deep last night. It was the FT bubble and she had an alright stack (great considering cards/luck she had early) then she ran her AA into fucking AA... and lost obvs. I could have screamed. The guy had the Ac and flopped 3 clubs and my heart dropped... no waiting around nervously though... they fucked her on the turn with the 4th club... total 100% fucking sighaments.
She is playing so amazing right now though... Running deep in everything and just gets unlucky late... Just a matter of time and she hits big score left and right/daily imo.
Oh wait, this is my blog about me right??? I forget sometimes.
www.Isuck.com/TheEnd
Okay okay, things aren't going so well in my mtts... im making some great calls though imo...
I had AA on a KQXK board, I bet the flop guy called... the guy leads out on the turn... imo, he had a Q but I had to think about it... I mean, I think if he had a K he check raises me so after putting everything together in my head I clicked max and went all in... weeeeeee for foldaments. :)
I later ran my 10 10 on the BB into the SBs JJ... ugh, I was a shorty and was pretty stoked to see 10 10 seeing as thats the first pp ive seen in forever at that time... Brickaments and gg me...
In the $3r 6k I had 99... mid stacked and a EP raiser so I flat it on the button... J high flop... tbh im pretty happy with that flop... he shoved though but I really really had him on AK... I finally made the call. WEEEEEEEEE he had AQ... Turn Q... sigh gg me.
Well, better luck today please.
No comments:
Post a Comment