Well for starters... the night that I won the 2 $26 tokens... yeah, I lost both tourneys... early in one and I bubbled the 7k finishing 40th and 36 got paid... I lost because I was on the BB with 9 10 dd... A guy in MP made a small raise and I called... 9 Q 10 flop... YAY... I check he bets 6k and I shove... oops... ran into KJ, sigh... 4 turn 4 river bye bye me.
I loaded up $50 just now though... im going to do nothing but 4 table 9 man or 6 man SNGs for tokens... hoping to get 5 or so.
Anyhow... about my day yesterday.
When I was in second grade I moved to King, NC... it is a small town right near Winston Salem. When I was in 6th grade I moved to a new house. I met my neighbor which is like a year and a half younger than me but him and I became best friends. I moved to Surf City when I was in my senior year of highschool and I haven't really seen him much anymore.
Yesterday I went back to winston salem because my mom was going to statesville to meet up with her bf or whatever and I got him and my other friend Tyler to meet up with me and then we all went to statesville to see my moms bf and go out to eat... It was great to see them again, its been so long.
Here in Raleigh though I don't really know anyone because I don't go out and try to meet people or anything so it was nice getting out and hanging out with some friends again.
After we went out to eat we went bowling while mom chilled with her bf...
We ended up bowling like 4 or 5 games... I bowled a 206 which was pretty cool... considering that was only the 2nd time ive been bowling in like 6 months or so.
Im pretty sure that Andrew and I will start hanging out a little more often which im pretty stoked about.
Well... im kind of having a little writers block even though I really want to write but I will just have to come back later and add something.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment