Okay... im really really wanting to give up right now... Last night I lost with AA vs KK in a 507k pot for the chip lead with 13 left... today I lost with AA vs KK in a $10 mtt in a big pot when I was deep and I was just in the 24+2 7k guarantee and ive been so patient this whole tourney... I was card dead almost the whole time... I pick up AKdd and a guy raised UTG, I shoved and it folds around... I get As Ah next hand... a guy raised and I shoved... guy beside me calls and everyone else folds... he has Kh Ks... Q 2 Q flop... And can you guess the turn... yeah, it was a K... then the river is a brick and good bye me... that is 3 mtts in two days that KK has snapped off my AA... It is starting to get really old... I play so amazing throughout the whole tourney... I dont get desperate and make stupid moves... I sat back and just waited for big hands... and patience didn't pay off... It only turned around and fucked me once again.
How am I supposed to be successful when I lose with AA against KK EVERY time... I am come on... I feel like I will never even be able to cash again or something.. I don't even know what to do... I am always getting my money is PERFECT... people having 2 outs and they ALWAYS hit... it never fails...
It is starting to get to the point where the game of poker isn't even fun to me anymore... It is bringing so much stress into my life. I can be having the best day and when I sit down and suffer some of these beats it will ruin my whole day...
All ive wanted is to play poker and be successful... The problem is that im getting shit on daily. I know that if I get my money is good then eventually the tables will turn and I will start winning... but come on... when do the tables turn and how much money do I have to lose and how much stress do I have to deal with before things change for the good?
Im not someone who has made 100k in winnings so my BR can't take these bad beats all the time.
Friday, April 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment