
Call of Duty 4 for the PS3... WOWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEE.
What an amazing game. I was never into first person shooter games until I got the PS3 and was forced to buy this game because it was on sale for $37 and its normally $60.
When I got home I played it blah blah blah because I can't stand to not play a new game.
As soon as I played it I went straight to the online play. That is all I play.
OMG I fell in love.
The graphics on the ps3 are just sick... and the game itself make it even better and the HD cables, 42" plasma and the component cable make it un-Godly. OMG AMAZZZZZZZING.

The graphics on the t.v. look even SICKER. There are tons of different games to play online with it and it NEVER ends... you always move up ranking until you get to 55 and then you actually start back over in Prestige mode and it also NEVER gets old.
I actually have like 7 games for the PS3 but this is the only one that I play... Another big title I have thought is assassins creed... It is supposed to be amazing and I bought it like 3 months ago and it hasn't even been inside the PS3 yet... I am too hooked onto COD4.

I think that I should probably play it and see how I like it... I haven't heard anything bad about it at all.
The only thing that I don't like is that you can't play online and that is what I love about the PS3 the most is the online play...
I have played NBA Live 08 live and that is pretty good. SmackDown vs Raw 08 is good too but I only played it once.
Madden 08 is alright... I stopped playing Madden games in 05 so the games are soooo much differen't that I am not really good with the controls.
Skate... is pretty amazing I must admit.

The controls on this game are just amazing. The ollie, flip tricks and everything are controlled by the right analog stick.
When the game was first released I thought it was stupid and I thought that Tony Hawks game already make such a big name that Skate wouldn't be successful.
Boy was I wrong... Skate started flying off the shelves and I had to see what it was all about... I played the demo at Target one day and loved it. I went home and downloaded the demo and then I had to have the game.
I actually played it quite a lot at first but COD is just too addicting.
No comments:
Post a Comment