Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I mean like... you have to be joking...

WTF?!?! ICE score AGAIN tonight in the $69+6 18k... 4th for about $1800... I was staking this guy for like $5 at a time like 2 weeks ago or something... WOWZERS... Keep it up man. Big things coming imo.
I mean like... he had two FTs in one night... the 18k and the $30+3 mtt with 71 players in it... he took 7th in that one for about $85.

As for meeeeeeeeeee.....

Sigh, I mean... I did cash today which at moronic as it sounds... it felt great because ive been in a bad slump lately and hopefully this is a sigh of it ending and maybe i'll get a couple good score soon... I need them pretty bad imo.

I mean like... it isn't like Ice's score but its getting me some confidence back which ive needed for a while now... Good things will come soon I hopesssssssss. :) I mean... im playing that, that isn't the problem... I just keep getting in bad spots... I tried to make a play with SB vs BB holding A3hh... the BB flatted my raise pre and 2 8 2 came out... I bet he shoves I fold etc etc... That hurt me a little and then the blinds started hurting me but I couldn't make any plays because I didn't even have the chance to open the pot. The table was very aggressive. It finally folded to me when I was holding Q5o... I shove BB wakes up with 77 and gg me.

Things are changing soon though... I know it obvs........

No comments: