Friday, November 2, 2007

Start of November

Well... it was a rocky day... started off with a $97.00 Br... I played some cash and got up and then back down... I think I am going to stop playing cash games for a while... it just isn't consistant enough and it can damange a BR way to easy.

Anyhow, I was down but I entered the $2.25 180 man SNG... Started off TERRIBLE... Within the first 5 hands or so I lost almosr my whole stack with 10 10... I was down to 60 chips and on the SB which was 40... I won that and and double a few more times until about 10 hands like I was like 10th out of 150... Pretty sick comeback. I ended up finishing 6th overall. Pretty disappointed for two reasons. 1) I know I should have won if I would have done a couple things just a little different. 2) I could have won $97.00 instead of $19.80 which would have been an amazing kick to start over November with my BR.

After that I decided to just play a $2.25 HU and I won that really quick and really easy.

That is pretty much all for November 1st. Decent day overall... I an deep and FTd which is always a great feeling.

BR= $108
Profited $48 since October 26th... That is only $48 in 6 days which is $8 per day... Yeah, that isn't much at all but that is also playing at the mico limits... $2 MAX. Now I am able to play $2 MTTs and $5 SNGs so I am looking foward to seeing how it all goes for the rest of the month now that I have a $100 BR and high limits to fiddle around with.

No comments: